Bimini Top

(Mapleton, IL)

I have square tubes with a gray plastic insert in the end of it that has a notch for attaching to the frame. There is one on each end (4)of the bimini frame. The plastic has broken, and I need a new hard plastic insert. I can find nothing that looks like it online. Any ideas? Can send pics if necessary. The boat is a Monark Tri-toon. TIA, Brian

Send a photo Brian, I should be able to locate it for you. If not we may be able to retro-fit it with another solution.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to BImini Top Question and Answer Discussion.

Be Sure to Check Out All of Our EZ-Xtend Boat Zipper Products!!

EZ-Xtend Boat Zippers
EZ-Xtend Boat Track
EZ-Xtend Drip Shields

Please come visit me at Cover Girl Marine Canvas & Upholstery to see some of our awesome work!