I lost the slider on one panel. Can I get a replacement

by Lenny the Duke
(cincinnati, Oh.USA)

zipper slider/pulls are a part of a zipper that can be replaced.
They come in metal, plastic and they also come in #10 stainless steel for those who want a really long lastin slider. Put the SS only come in #10 size. Most likely you will also need to buy SS zipper stops, which keep the slider from dropping off the bottom of the marine zipper. You can find both on this page near the bottom.
Thanks for the questions.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Marine Zipper Question and Answer Discussion.

Be Sure to Check Out All of Our EZ-Xtend Boat Zipper Products!!

EZ-Xtend Boat Zippers
EZ-Xtend Boat Track
EZ-Xtend Drip Shields

Please come visit me at Cover Girl Marine Canvas & Upholstery to see some of our awesome work!