I'm looking for the screws that go in the jaw slides. Do you have those? They are like a set screw but u need a flat head screwdriver to remove them.

by Jason Herrera
(Santa Maria, ca)

Hi Jason,
The set screw you are looking for goes into a humpback stainless steel bimini fitting. Either an eye end or a jaw slide. The trouble is, they are harder to come by. I looked through several catalogs this morning and didn't see one, but will look further for you today when I get into work.
A traditional set screw will work in this fitting, but doesn't look as nice because it recesses so for down into the fitting. I will get back to you after I have had a chance to thumb through a few more catalogs that carry bimini top hardware.
Thanks for the question, I'll see what I can do.

Hi Jason,
I was not able to locate these slotted set screws from a distributor, but I did here locally. How many of the slotted set screws do you need.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Bimini Top Parts Question and Answer Discussion.

Be Sure to Check Out All of Our EZ-Xtend Boat Zipper Products!!

EZ-Xtend Boat Zippers
EZ-Xtend Boat Track
EZ-Xtend Drip Shields

Please come visit me at Cover Girl Marine Canvas & Upholstery to see some of our awesome work!