Is there a snap available where one piece of Sunbrella can be snapped over another.

by Ric
(Orange County, CA)

I would like to eliminate the rain water running down the windshield and leaking into the bow of the boat.

I believe what you are talking about is called a gypsy snap.
A gypsy snap, basically has a male snap integrated into the top cap side of a normal snap. With the top of the snap being another male snap you can snap another piece of canvas on top of a snap, enabling you to snap one boat cover material to another boat cover.

Click here to read or post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Boat Cover Material Questions and Answer Discussion.

Be Sure to Check Out All of Our EZ-Xtend Boat Zipper Products!!

EZ-Xtend Boat Zippers
EZ-Xtend Boat Track
EZ-Xtend Drip Shields

Please come visit me at Cover Girl Marine Canvas & Upholstery to see some of our awesome work!