is there a snap on bimini i can buy somewhere for my boat?

our tri hull invader,1975ish is equipped with windshield snaps and bimini tracks..we would like to find the bimini top that snaps to the windshield in one piece as an there one out there i can purchase or do i have to have it made ?

It sounds like you will have to have one custom made.
The track you are describing is a track that has been used by great lakes boat tops. I would contact them to see if they have anything that fits your boat. Usually the patterns are kept for a limited number of years, then on more popular boats they are sold to an aftermarket manufacturer. The two main after market producers are taylormade, great lake boat tops.
See what you can find with them.
If you have to pick a custom shop, checkout my page on custom canvas. It has a nice list of questions to ask a fabricator that will help you sort through and pick from the shops in your area. The thread and fabric pages might also be helpful as you make you decisions.
Thanks for the question, I hope you get it worked out.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Boat Enclosure Question and Answer Discussion.

Be Sure to Check Out All of Our EZ-Xtend Boat Zipper Products!!

EZ-Xtend Boat Zippers
EZ-Xtend Boat Track
EZ-Xtend Drip Shields

Please come visit me at Cover Girl Marine Canvas & Upholstery to see some of our awesome work!