Looking for plastic washers that are flat on one side and curved to fit around 1.25" diam tubing

by Rocky

I want to attach a rail to my Bimini tubes by screwing or through-bolting through the tubing and through the Bimini cover material. Just looking for the plastic fitting (washer) that conforms to the round tube on one side and is flat on the other. don't know what they are called or where to source them.

Click here to read or post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Bimini Top Parts Question and Answer Discussion.

Be Sure to Check Out All of Our EZ-Xtend Boat Zipper Products!!

EZ-Xtend Boat Zippers
EZ-Xtend Boat Track
EZ-Xtend Drip Shields

Please come visit me at Cover Girl Marine Canvas & Upholstery to see some of our awesome work!