replacement rail

by donald moyer
(alta vista ks)

I need the main rail that stretches from side to side due to it being bent. It would be the second from bottom when closed.

Hi Donald,
Sorry to hear about your bent bimini bow.
To replace a bent bow you will have to find a local frame bender (boat covers, tops & upholstery). Also look at auto trim shops and upholstery shops, sometimes they make boat tops.
Once you have found someone, you will have to bring the rest of the frame to them so they can match the radius and crown of the original frame.
If the shape of the bimini bow doesn't match the original shape, the bimini top won't fit right anymore. I see you are in Kansas, finding someone in your area may be a challenge. I hope this works out for you and doesn't force you into purchasing a new bimini.

Hope this works out for you.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to BImini Top Question and Answer Discussion.

Be Sure to Check Out All of Our EZ-Xtend Boat Zipper Products!!

EZ-Xtend Boat Zippers
EZ-Xtend Boat Track
EZ-Xtend Drip Shields

Please come visit me at Cover Girl Marine Canvas & Upholstery to see some of our awesome work!