What is the correct term to use for the plastic track that screws to the fiberglass for the curtain to slide on? Thanks you

What is the correct term to use, for the plastic track, that screws into the fiberglass, that the enclosure curtain slides on? I am trying to repair a broken one. Thank you,

Click here to read or post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Boat Enclosure Question and Answer Discussion.

Be Sure to Check Out All of Our EZ-Xtend Boat Zipper Products!!

EZ-Xtend Boat Zippers
EZ-Xtend Boat Track
EZ-Xtend Drip Shields

Please come visit me at Cover Girl Marine Canvas & Upholstery to see some of our awesome work!