What tool is used to ‘crimp’ the Bimini pole around an inside eye ends?

by Bill James
(Houston Texas)

I am trying to replace a couple of bent bows for a 2005 Cobalt 240. The existing bows have inside eye ends that were crimped and allow the inside eyes to swivel. Do you know what tool is used to crimp the inside eye ends to the bow? Or the name brand of the tool? Thanks…Bill

Click here to read or post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Bimini Top Parts Question and Answer Discussion.

Be Sure to Check Out All of Our EZ-Xtend Boat Zipper Products!!

EZ-Xtend Boat Zippers
EZ-Xtend Boat Track
EZ-Xtend Drip Shields

Please come visit me at Cover Girl Marine Canvas & Upholstery to see some of our awesome work!