Comments for Alternate boat cover tie downs needed

Click here to add your own comments

Mar 14, 2018
Bottle cap tarp hooks
by: Tammy

Yes,they are called tarp hook bottle caps and they were a taylor made product. I haven’t been able to locate them on the web. Seems like no one in the US seems to have them. I was able to find them in the UK or the AU but not here. At least you know what they are called. I did see a syle that grips onto the fabric and uses a rope to sling around the top of the bottle. Sorry I couldn’t give you more than that. Thanks, Tammy

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Boat Cover Tie Down Question and Answer Discussion.

Return to Alternate boat cover tie downs needed.

Be Sure to Check Out All of Our EZ-Xtend Boat Zipper Products!!

EZ-Xtend Boat Zippers
EZ-Xtend Boat Track
EZ-Xtend Drip Shields

Please come visit me at Cover Girl Marine Canvas & Upholstery to see some of our awesome work!